KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 1.24 HUD possible bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Been noticing that each time I click on the wrench for an individual kitty, take them out of low prim mode (specifically 2D) that I cannot click the wrench to get a menu, the TP to me option or the home option on that kitty for another 5-7 minutes.

Also using the master control wrench in switching them all back and forth between 2D and normal just keeps saying that they are now in low prim mode even when I clicked to turn off low prims, they just stay in 2D Mode when I turn off low prims.
I have noticed it too, I used the 1.23 HUD (given to me with the 1.24 update for cats) and when I use the wrench to set all kitties to be out of low prim mode, the text I get says "all kitties on SIM on in low prim mode" I'm confused, if I just chose to take them OUT of low prim mode and they do in fact change to normal (13-14 prims) mode, why am I getting the message that they are "in" low prim mode?
I can't get the HUD to work at all, outside of the wrench icon and there are no directions included in the package so I really have no idea what any of the keys do.
(07-19-2012 07:16 PM)Deanna Gregoire Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Been noticing that each time I click on the wrench for an individual kitty, take them out of low prim mode (specifically 2D) that I cannot click the wrench to get a menu, the TP to me option or the home option on that kitty for another 5-7 minutes.
^^^ that happens because it actually rezzes a new cat. You can refresh your hud by clicking on the particular sort you were using again and normally that fixes it.

Also using the master control wrench in switching them all back and forth between 2D and normal just keeps saying that they are now in low prim mode even when I clicked to turn off low prims, they just stay in 2D Mode when I turn off low prims.

As for the rest, I don't use 2d mode, nor do i use the master control to change prim modes (i keep my boys in cans and girls in baskets), so I haven't run into that.

(11-02-2012 01:05 PM)Jett Easterling Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get the HUD to work at all, outside of the wrench icon and there are no directions included in the package so I really have no idea what any of the keys do.

user manual online here:
http://kittycats.biz/manual/index.php?ti...tyCatS_Hud

The Icons across the top for sorting are male/female, alphabetical, age, by pairs, love, happiness, asleep/awake, energy level and hunger.
Reference URL's