KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Displays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the recent update I'm curious as a kitty to see how creative everyone is to display their kitties now. I'll admit I had a folder in inventory that's my perma-pet candidate file. Of course for the ones I want to perma-pet but no longer have out either. So I have a room in my home stickly for the cats, now I have much to put on a wall. I'm starting on my CRYO wall, how I think of them now. Right next to my wall of newborns.
that is a really cool idea, do they still eat and gain love up on the wall like that? Love the update and everything. Smile
I don't have food out at my home. All mine are in the cattery. The cats there have made it to perma-pet. So they don't eat. These pictures display the thermometer indicating that they are sick, but I get to enjoy them as they aren't stuck in inventory anymore until I can change them to perma-pets. I've also been hanging my collection kitties around the house. Pretty soon it will be a cat house.
haha 'cryo' thats epic...totally had some 'demolition man' flash backs on that one!!
Me too, though don't want a Wesley Snipes kitty Smile Now all we need is someone to come up with the cryo suit for the boxes.
Reference URL's