KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Thank you to the entire KittyCatS team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know updates are a HUGE undertaking and there will always be bugs, but the speed and time you take to fix them and notify us is AMAZING!!

This update is simply just OMG to finally have gender on boxes something we have been asking for is just wonderful, and the way it was implemented is amazing I love being able to see the kittehs before even unpacking them this way. I think this will be such a wonderful thing for the market. Especially for new people where they don't know what a fur or eye color looks like.

Already the gender on boxes has helped me in furthering breeding.

Thank you so much for all the amazing things you do and listening to the community.
HOORAY FOR KITTIES
HOORAY FOR UPDATE
HOORAY FOR SUPPORT
I agree with everything Sanura and Shadowfaxx just said. You all rock!!!! And that new rollover....awwwwwwww!!!! And I love that the petting animations are back (for the kitties).
And the new phrases, and how easy it is to carry out the updating process, and the patience the staff had (they always have it, but update day was really trying I think), and everything!!!!!!!! Thank you !
Hallelujah!!!

I was dancing around my cattery in pure utter joy when this update came out. I can honestly say this saved my cattery from going to menagerie and me quitting the KCs for good.

MASSIVE, humungous, all round thanks, applause and hugs to the KittyCats Team for this update. You have by FAR exceeded my wish list, you guys once again managed to give us an innovative and clever solution to our breeding.

HeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinHeart
Very happy, Thanks to all the KittyCatS Team.. Now to buy MORE CATS !!!!
Screams in total joy by this update and complete fussyness about the new animations <3
I went totally trait shopping today and will continue and start my second spree later because how awesome is this non eating cats in boxes knowing what gender it is to plot projects when there is room in our cattery again Smile
I know I will have soon way more room to breed furs and traits I always dreamed of but never had the space for, as for my budget.
I totally want every fur and trait I never had the space for to breed because I had to keep lines alive to make sure I didn't lost it!

Thank you so so much KittyCatS Heart
Yes!!! I agree with everyone!!! But what isn't to love about this newest update!!! Thank you for taking the frustration out of opening up 3 boxes to just find that they are the same sex!! Thank you for adding the names cause well there are only so many appropriate naughty names that you can give a cat when it talks back to you 3 times in a row about their name!!! I love the new partnering sayings!!! Just Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication to making the breeders happy and continually re-falling in love with KittyCatS!! <3
I almost fainted today...seriously, I was *THAT* excited.

Awesome update, awesome CSR team..awesome work as always. Words fail me...it's just AWESOME!!!

Well done everyone!

=^..^=
Seriously have no words! The Image option is amazing and Gender finally!! Thanks to the kittycat gods *bows* Thank you!
I'm a CAT...I'm a KITTYCAT! And I DANCE, DANCE, DANCE...AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE!!! I'm seriously overjoyed about this update. Most excellent I can know sex before birthing!!! I had honestly given up hope and you proved me wrong...thank you!!!!!!! This makes a huge difference for me and I am EXCITED about breeding again Smile The supreme patience and kindness shown at all times by the KC team again stood out even more on update day.

Big Hugs all around...HUZZAH for KittyCatS!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's