KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple questions, if I may:

1) What are the butterflies that appear out of nowhere around my cat? Sometimes they are pink, other times blue.

2) If there are 2 cats (non-breeding) in the same home, but different owners, are they "aware" of each other?

Thanks. Big Grin
The butterflies mean the cat is happy.

The only things I've seen cats appear aware of are avatars and their toys (like the ball you can play with them with). Others may have another impression, though.
The butterflies the cat emits when it is walking around and if you watch they bat at them. Also each collection has a different thing it emits depending on the collection.
In my experience if the kitties have different owners they don't acknowledge each other much. But it's hard to say. I know I imagine a lot of reasons why kitties are next to each other, for example. Maybe for the kitties it was just a random place to be. They seem to acknowledge those of the same owner a bit more -but, again, it's 95% imagination on my part.

As Tad says, they are definitely aware of avatars, and of their toys (though if the toy gets stuck sometimes you need to nudge the toy a bit so they become aware of it again).

I don't know whether the butterflies are related to happiness, but it's another game they have; they chase butterflies they rez themselves.
Butterflies are particles. For the next update it would be nice if the poofer were moved to the whiskers prim. As it is the butterflies seem to come out the other end. Which, I guess, is humorous, in a way .. now you know why KittyCatS don't really NEED a litter box Tongue
LOL Tad!!!!!! I saw some today and I thought they were coming from the ground. Either way, poofer on whiskers would be even lovelier!
Our cats farts butterflies... They are just right, I think. no need to change XD
ROFL...I never really noticed where they emitted from...But I agree Akitsuki, no need to change that! Humor is always good for the soul Big Grin
ROFL...I never really noticed where they emitted from...But I agree Akitsuki, no need to change that! Humor is always good for the soul Big Grin
Reference URL's