KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: NEW Jade Eyes on a Balinese Seal Lynx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7544911280_8638dbb8de_n.jpg]

On Friday, July 13th I'll be auctioning this beautiful Balinese Seal Lynx with Jade Eyes.

The Jade Eyes are brand new, they were discovered from the Le Tigre Menagerie Cats.

I recently discovered that my Le Tigre kitty was also hiding Balinese Seal Lynx, which adding onto of these new Jade Eyes, made a very amazing kitty!

The following traits are known to at least hide in the background:
Rounded Ears, 2 Tone Black & White Curious Whiskers, Small Pupil.

I have yet to discover the rest of her hidden traits at this point, but working towards on finding out some by Friday ^__^
This will be on auction on Friday, at Sanura Snowpaw's Auction at Too Adorable @ 6pm SLT. She won't be set up until Weds Night for display,

Cheers.

[Image: 7544910744_307a5c252d.jpg]
So pretty I can not wait to see her in person!!
Congratulations what an amazing cat you have!
*snuggles the pretty kitty* She's so beautiful Brandon!!!!!!
Beautiful ^_^
Her eyes are just so pretty!!! I swear she is trying to mesmerize me into just stuffing her into my pocket and take her home! (not that I would have any problem doing JUST that)
Thank you so much for letting me take some pictures of her! Her eyes are truly gorgeous and she was a lot of fun to take pictures with. Smile
Reference URL's