KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for Kitty Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I'm new to breeding and have a SL9B cat who I would like to breed. Interested in knowing more about stud fees. The info for my cat advises that if I do not choose a partner for her, she will find one herself? Not sure how that works.
I'm not looking for special traits, just a kitty for a friend. Any info would be awesome, ty!!
Hi Callie,

Welcome to KittyCatS ! Smile

Your cat will choose a partner on her own if you own other cats in breeding age around.
Once 2 cats have the breeding stats and are in range of eachother (and opposite gender of course)
they will mate and the female will give you a box.
You can also partner them if you want to choose who they mate with, same if you decide
to breed your cat with someone else's, cats will have to be partnered and both owners present
on the sim to agree on the partnership.
I don't know much about stud fees, but I am pretty sure you can find someone who will let
your kitty mate with theirs for free. Maybe twice, that way both of you get a kitten.

Don't hesitate if you have other questions. Smile

Nen
I have several males that are 100% love with no females to partner them with right now. I don't really want to sell them so you may contact me and we might negotiate on breeding.

Thank you.

{{Eme}}
(07-12-2012 09:26 AM)Emeralld Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I have several males that are 100% love with no females to partner them with right now. I don't really want to sell them so you may contact me and we might negotiate on breeding.

Thank you.

{{Eme}}

Hi Eme, I sent you a message in world. Let's talk !
Reference URL's