KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Breeding opportunity for you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!

Wanted to offer my services as a breeder. A little about me; been breeding for a little over a year, I pride myself on making cool, cute and epic kittens and I know how the kittysystem works.

Got this idea at Chelles auction and wanna see if there is any interest in it.

Who this offer is for: For anyone who has gotten a really new and rare fur.

What I need from you: 1 breeding with that cat.

What you would get from me: A multi-traited cat with your fur down the line.

That being said, there are some things to take into account:

1 breed is all I need, but I will make you an epic kitty faster if I can do 2-3 breeds. With 1 breed the luck factor plays a bigger role when it comes to the time factor for you to get the new and improved kitty from me.

It's difficult to set a time frame on when you will get the new cat as there some things to take into consideration: How traited your cat is, how many traits you want your new cat at. If you give me a 2T new rare fur and let me breed it once, it might take 6-12 weeks before i will give you a ~7T one.

If you are interested in particpating in this, IM me and we can discuss what you are looking for, I have no problems traiting it up with your favourite trait either, as long as I have that trait available in my cattery.

I'm mainly looking to do this with furs, but if you got another cool trait as an eye and is interested in this, IM me and we will talk!

IM me in-world if interested! Rocky Balzibo
(07-07-2012 04:12 PM)Rocky Balzibo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys!

Wanted to offer my services as a breeder. A little about me; been breeding for a little over a year, I pride myself on making cool, cute and epic kittens and I know how the kittysystem works.

Got this idea at Chelles auction and wanna see if there is any interest in it.

Who this offer is for: For anyone who has gotten a really new and rare fur.

What I need from you: 1 breeding with that cat.

What you would get from me: A multi-traited cat with your fur down the line.

That being said, there are some things to take into account:

1 breed is all I need, but I will make you an epic kitty faster if I can do 2-3 breeds. With 1 breed the luck factor plays a bigger role when it comes to the time factor for you to get the new and improved kitty from me.

It's difficult to set a time frame on when you will get the new cat as there some things to take into consideration: How traited your cat is, how many traits you want your new cat at. If you give me a 2T new rare fur and let me breed it once, it might take 6-12 weeks before i will give you a ~7T one.

If you are interested in particpating in this, IM me and we can discuss what you are looking for, I have no problems traiting it up with your favourite trait either, as long as I have that trait available in my cattery.

I'm mainly looking to do this with furs, but if you got another cool trait as an eye and is interested in this, IM me and we will talk!

IM me in-world if interested! Rocky Balzibo

I don't have a new or rare fur but I like the idea Wink
Thanks Sara and bump!
still doing this? I might be willing to give it a shot.. and you are talking Rare not Recessive right?
(07-11-2012 12:56 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote: [ -> ]still doing this? I might be willing to give it a shot.. and you are talking Rare not Recessive right?

Hi Rayne,

sorry for late reply, my email had filtered out that I had gotten a reply.

And yeah Im still doing it, IM me in world with what you have in mind and we can see what we can do Smile
Bump it up!
Reference URL's