KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kaleido Siamese Flame Toy Raffle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations to Kiana Lexenstar!
[22:57] [SP] Raffle Board 1.2.1: The winner of the lucky draw is.... Kiana Lexenstar

[Image: 7519180618_8f250f00b1.jpg]

In celebration of (finally) assembling a dedication to mini-sized kitties at my home, Paper Crane is a toy siamese flame with the beautiful odyssey kaleidoscope eyes & has Balinese Seal Lynx & more in his pedigree for raffle. ? I absolutely love toy-sized kitties the most and am excited to share this one! Heart

Don't miss out on this lovely kaleido kitty raffle and I hope the display of toy and teacup kitties can be enjoyed as well! Smile

Hugs!

? Paper Crane Toy
Fur: Siamese - Flame
Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Plush)
Size: Toy Cat

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cherry Blossom/110/203/21
awwwww's I love toys and flames and these eyes are just awesome <3
(07-07-2012 10:46 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]awwwww's I love toys and flames and these eyes are just awesome <3

Toys are the best!! I knew when I saw this little boy in his teeny box that I had to share him with the other miniature lovers! Smile Heart I hope he finds a loving home when the raffle comes to an end on Thursday!
I like toys best as well from the tinies Smile
And ofcourse I bought my tickets for this cutie you share!
I wish you the best of luck!! Smile Toys too are my favorites, they're the perfect size kitty! Heart
Gimmie! I love Him! <33
Bought some more tickets!
From the name to its toesies this kitty is a cutie!!! Thank you for sharing him Deery :Heart: And the museum by the raffle board is adorable!!!!!
She's worked really hard to find so many types of toys and teacups for her museum, I'm glad its finally on display!
Thank you so much everyone!! Smile I'm so happy to share all the toys and teacups, they need more love!

And just a reminder that the raffle ends in 7 hours! I wish everyone the best of luck!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's