KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: BALINESE CREAM LINX FOR SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FOR SALE BALINESE CREAM LINX IM ME WITH YOUR OFFERS!

Fur: Balinese - Cream Lynx
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: White (Shape: Plush)
Size: Normal
Can I see the parents stats for the traits?
??????????????????????
MOM: Balinese Cream Linx
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Whiskers: White (Shape: Plush)

DAD: Increase
Eyes: Genesis Water (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flair
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
????????????????????????????????
Hopes it goes over 100k so it dont drop its value so fast!
Nice one Fabi thank you Smile
Over 100K is a little much for this girl but I certainly value the cream I'm smitten with the Flame Lynx as well.
Fabi did you sell it yet?
Yes to me for 30k Tongue
*Just Kidding*
That's my serious bid though.
100k for a cat is too much for me Smile
I know but I'm not going to pay that for a cat which in no time is thrown away in a fire sale by breeders who bought them and after they found an even more recessive bring other people's investments in danger.
Eventhough it is worth it right now the sad truth is not all people handle their investment/ starter luck with care for others or their own customers even.
And yours is not well traited so it takes time to get a good cat out of it and in this time people will drop the prices dramatically.
I think most people in general are more concience lately to not pay such amount of money for a new fur after all a fur is just one of the 9 traits a cat can have.

EDIT Since the post of Fabi I replied on is removed I feel it is needed to point out the price she suggested and this was a minimum of 100K.
Otherwise it is somewhat difficult to read this thread afterwards for people.
well the cream is lookig to be the most recessiv fur on the grid ritght now so migth not come anything more recessiv for a long time.
(07-06-2012 02:48 PM)Charlotte Calael Wrote: [ -> ]well the cream is lookig to be the most recessiv fur on the grid ritght now so migth not come anything more recessiv for a long time.

Nods, could be the Flame Lynx as well though.
But in no time even the most recessive will become normal.
And we thought the Bali Seal was the most recessive but KittyCatS released even more recessive cats so it is kind of a dangerous climate to invest in.
Maybe the times are over people can try to get these amounts for just a new fur, even a most recessive, because we never know what is to come so my focus for larger amounts is on the multi traiter most recessive.
And with all do respect but this cat isn't well traited so it takes at least breeding with a 9T and sibling breeding after that and a bunch of luck the siblings give the cream Lynx with the desired traits before we can even start to sell a decent cat.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's