KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS Decoration Contest Winners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to say it was really hard for the panel to choose Smile After the combined vote from the community and the panel the winners are:

1st place Box 15 Mimos Lane
2nd place Box 16 and Box 11, Dextresis Dejavu and Fallacy DeCuir
4th place Box 3 Fabi Lastchance

Box 15 got 12 community votes and 20 panel votes, total 32 votes
Box 16 got 13 community votes and 18 panel votes, total 31 votes
Box 11 got 18 community votes and 13 panel votes, total 31 votes
Box 3 got 19 community votes and 11 panel votes, total 30 votes

Congrats to all!!

They will be displayed at the mainstore, all who where in the contest will get a free 5 milk pack Smile

And thank you soooooooo much for all the amazing setups!!

Your KittyCatS Team
thanks for everyone for the awesome experience!!!! Big Grin
i was totally amazed at the time, work, creativity and everyone's displays. truly. i know you brought smiles to many faces with your boxes. a few times i was on the sim seeing brand new people walking by and laughing and talking about how cute they were. there was really something for everyone, and it shows what a creative diverse community we have.

thank you ALL who participated. i hope you enjoyed it Smile

p.s. i also showed them to my nieces and nephews in RL from my computer and my parents who were laughing and making comments about how cute they were. my younger niece wanted to live in ALL the "pretty girly ones" and her brother wanted to live in the "boy" ones. so i told them "ok you both can live in them" and my sister said, "yeah if they are there when you are 18" LOL. it was funny. so thanks for making my family smile too Smile
Congratulations to all winners and all participants because you made the sim what it was, super fun and entertaining Smile
I think each of us had their favorites mine were: The Wizard Of San Franscisco and the huge Cake with Ice and Soda.
They were so cute.
And what made me laugh for real was the kitty telling a plan to a sheep, to catch a ball.
The combination of the lame looking sheep and that plan was just so uber funny to me, I laughed tears literally, this made that box a winner to me Smile
Congratulations to all the winners!! Everyone did a fabulous job!! They all made me giggle and snort!!
Congrats to the winners!! ???
Yay congrats to the winners, they were awesome fun to see and you could tell a lot of work had been put into each and every one xxx
I was so proud to be a member of such a creative bunch of people. Well done to all who entered.. A truly sterling job Smile
Reference URL's