KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New kitty breeder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I just discovered KittyCats through a friend and I'm very interested in breeding them.
I read in some other threads that there were classes one could attent. Are those classes still there?

I would like to join in see how everything works. And meet other breeders ofcourse! Big Grin

Hope to hear from you!
(06-28-2012 02:00 AM)Dinja Ninetails Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I just discovered KittyCats through a friend and I'm very interested in breeding them.
I read in some other threads that there were classes one could attent. Are those classes still there?

I would like to join in see how everything works. And meet other breeders ofcourse! Big Grin

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Dinja!! I am also a new kittycat person, and am wanting to know can we choose the kitty we want to buy. Or is it only available thru the bags at the store. Which those choices are cute but I would like to have more control over what kind of kitty I buy. Does anyone know ???
Welcome to KittyCatS, Dinja & Oshun !

So... There are classes, the best would be to check in the 'KittyCatS Community' part of the forum : http://kittycats.biz/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25

There also is a Mentor/Mentee program anyone can join http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=4121

About the cats one can buy, only starters and limited editions are available at the main store.
If you want to choose a breed, you shoud have a look at the secondary market, there are many places on the grid
dedicated to KittyCatS. You can get the list at the main store, or ask in the KittyCatS Addicts group chat. Smile

Have fun & don't hesitate either here or in the group chat if you have questions !

Nen
Welcome to KittyCatS!! I hope you have a great time!!
Welcome to KittyCats, Lots of Fun !!!
Welcome to the kitty madness we have great fun together Smile
Hi Dinja & Oshun!

They really do to. It's been since last October that I joined and have noticed everyone is willing to help and answer even the questions that are repeated. You'll enjoy it here and get the answers too.
Is there away to purchase a kitty that is already a the breedable stage?
Welcome Dinja and Oshun!!!! Smile

Yes, MsKarla -you can find live kitties of various ages and at various love % states in the secondary market. As Nen said above, there are many places for this; Kittycats Addicts group sends a list with LMs at the beginning of each month and it seems you can get it at the mainstore or by asking in group chat at other times. You can also check the Live and box sales section of the forum (you're looking for live kitties).
Reference URL's