KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: API
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any plans to release an API? Would love to start scripting some KittyCats tools
(03-28-2011 09:24 PM)themainframe Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any plans to release an API? Would love to start scripting some KittyCats tools

Yes, please! Angel

For starters, a way to read cat vital stats from a script would be great. I would love to port my freebie monitor post for the cute KittyCats! With other breedables I can have my script read the vitals from the description, but I haven't figured out yet how I can do that with the KittyCats.
(03-28-2011 09:24 PM)themainframe Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any plans to release an API? Would love to start scripting some KittyCats tools

Would be great to see like the above mentioned just having information in the description. Although thats really not an API like other breedables call it (you could make some arguments it is, but I disagree), but it does give people the ability to create some cool tools to use with their cats.
hi all Smile

If you are interested in it, you can contact me in-world.
There is something very limited, read only available.

Regards,
KittyCatS.
(03-30-2011 03:16 PM)KittyCatS Wrote: [ -> ]hi all Smile

If you are interested in it, you can contact me in-world.
There is something very limited, read only available.

Regards,
KittyCatS.

* Paola Delpaso hugs KittyCatS. Shy
Reference URL's