KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kittycats LIVE chat? Anyone up for that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know what I'd really like?

For some of us to meet up in a cafe somewhere, with live chat enabled, and talk about KittycatsSmile Of course, you wouldn't have to use voice, but it would be so much fun to see what fellow Kittycatters sounded likeSmile Also we could share our knowledge in the open and get quick answers to annoying questions!

Anyone else up for that? Any ideas where we could meet?

=^..^=
Maybe markets can organise a cafe like that would be cool indeed!
Wouldn't it just? A proper sit down area where we could all meet up and natter cats....

You know, a cafe on the actual Kittycats sim would look *lovely* It would really compliment the beautiful location and I'm sure lots of us would be happy to meet up thereSmile

Jus' sayin!
Super idea Smile
how funny
i have a morrocan tea room i've wanted to set up for the longest time as a hang out LOL maybe i will do that Smile

but you have to DEPRIM before going LOL Tongue
(06-27-2012 06:27 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]how funny
i have a morrocan tea room i've wanted to set up for the longest time as a hang out LOL maybe i will do that Smile

but you have to DEPRIM before going LOL Tongue

Cool!
Moroccan tea room??? Oh go on Callie...you know you want to!!
Hello!
I just noticed this thread!
I actually think this is a lovely idea! I would be up for it and in fact I can spare a few prims to set it up if necessary (though I have no idea how many prims Callie's Moroccan tea room has!) LOL
Maybe something with a Rez-Faux system can work? We can meet up once a week, or more if people wants and basicly rezz the chairs and stuff necessary to sit around and have a good old chat? That would be fun!
I just noticed this thread too, when looking for something else... did anyone actually set up anything? this is a cool idea! Even just a regular hang out where people could bring their cats and let them roam around and play while we chatted and stuff.. I also have some space if needed: I've got some unrented parcels on a beachy sim; I would donate one for a kitty hang out Smile
Oo i want tea Wink lol well i had too sorry G lol x great plan we often have a chat in the circle area at Apache .... but beachy sim and tea rooms sounds great lol Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's