KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Auction Fri 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't wait to post these amazing kittehs for you all to take a peek at so I'll be adding more later I'm sure but for now feast your eyes upon these beauties!!!

Ocicat BLUE Ody Rainbow +1 (FIRST TO BE SOLD)
Snow Red Purple Rain Illume +5
Aby Black Silver Azure Shorty +3
Bali Lilac Purrfect Azure Plush Whisk +1
Snow Bluepoint Purrfect Ody Rainbow Porcelain +4
Bali Seal Beach Blue Flair Rounded +1
Chat Cream & White 2 Purrfect Lemon Illume +3
AND SO MUCH MORE

? Bali Lilac Ice Crystal +1 on the Raffle board!! Only 99L for your chance to win!!

Don't forget our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from RFL & Top Hats and MUCH MORE!!

?? http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/80/157/21 ??

[Image: 7417552550_497f6efc89_z.jpg]
••• ~?? Fino { cherry } ??~
••• ? American Shorthair Tabby Silver and White | Mysterious Wild Cherry Eyes | Frisky Tail | Boo Boo Ears (hides Soft Fold!) | 2 Tone Black & White Mysterious Whiskers

[attachment=494]

? ? Hides soft fold ears and either Aby Lilac or Russian White! Full siblings hide plush whiskers, too! ::squeals::
? ? He's at his panel already (#4) so you can check him and his pedigree out!
? ? Starting Bid: 400L$
Some VERY pretty KittyCatS tonight !!!
I wandered over and had a look at these earlier Sanura, looks like it's going to be a blinder of an auction!!

Happy bidding everyone!

=^..^=
(06-22-2012 10:34 AM)Kitty Otoole Wrote: [ -> ]I wandered over and had a look at these earlier Sanura, looks like it's going to be a blinder of an auction!!

Happy bidding everyone!

=^..^=

It should be another amazing night, I hope you will be able to make it as well!
*bumps*

Some more of tonight's tempting beauties
9T White Russian Purrfect Gerb Blue Porcelain +4
Siam Choco Midnight Sky Glitter Ody Boo Boo +2
Aby Black Silver Purrfect Ody Carnival Illume +2
Russian Black Lucky Irish Clover Porcelain +4
Siam Lilac Ody Wonder Flair +4
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!

? Bali Lilac Ice Crystal +1 on the Raffle board!! Only 99L for your chance to win!!

Don't forget our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from RFL & Top Hats and MUCH MORE!!

?? http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/80/157/21 ??
Oh wow!! What a great lineup!!

Chelle
sadly i will not be able to make it Sad cuz I gotta work during that time. Good luck everyone.
Reference URL's