KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Just to say Thank You!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was cuddling my kitties last night and got to thinking how lucky I felt to be in a community that is so loving and caring and helpful such as KittyCats. From day one all of my questions have been met with either answers or the search for the answers. Never once was the question brushed aside or given the impression I should have known it already. Many of you have even been patient enough with my questions to explain it several times by example. That really means a lot to me, because yes SL is a "game" of sorts but it is also a virtual world with chances to have and do things you otherwise might not be able to do in RL, in my case I can't have cats due to Asthma. What I am trying to say via this long book like ramble is to say Thank You to all who make this wonderful community come alive and feel so welcoming to newcomers. It can get crazy with our suggestions and comments and begs for stuff, but when it comes down to it I'm sure there are many people out there who feel as I do, blessed to be among you guys and thankful to be able to share your wonderful creations. Thank You again KittyCats and community for making a place where I can finally belong. Thank you and have a puuurrrfect day HeartHeartHeart
I agree this community just rocks!
I have the time of my Second Life as well Smile
Totally agree!!! Wonderful people both in the Community & KittyCats Heart
I totally agree KittyCatS simply has an amazing community, they are a big part of why I love KittyCatS so very much!!
Reference URL's