KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Lets dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-27-2012 03:48 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2012 02:09 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I totally try to pack them with shown and hidden!! I love hearing from you how they are doing also!

I don't have the Ebony Silver I have the Blue with fussy but I'll let you know when I might have some I am willing to part with LOL <33
The Blue oh yes, that's right *face palms*!
I love the Oci Blue by their pale brown fur with burned feet and nose só cute Smile
In fact it is my favorite Oci ...
Nods nods we should talk when you are ready for it Wink

[Image: 7875907572_2656c6dc26.jpg]
These are far family of your kitties Smile
As you see, eventhough they hide prism I try to preserve their precious Mercury eyes as the Lilac had I bought from you because these eyes are just made for them.
The only thing I added in the Mercury line are the black whiskers.
In an other line I breed Gerbera Blue in them.

OMG they look so fabulous! I love what you have been able to pull out with them!
Speaking of Sanura enabled dream kitties, I am working on my dream kitty with a Bali Lilac from Sanura's raffle board! Here's the hopeful end results...
Bali Lilac
Perfect Ody Splash
Glitter
Curious
Rounded
White Mysterious
(08-28-2012 08:35 AM)dakillakm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Sanura enabled dream kitties, I am working on my dream kitty with a Bali Lilac from Sanura's raffle board! Here's the hopeful end results...
Bali Lilac
Perfect Ody Splash
Glitter
Curious
Rounded
White Mysterious

Awww that is so cute!
I love splash & so traited as well Smile
Ohh I love Ody Splash eyes also!
Am almost to my "first dream kitty"

Black Russian
Perfect Morning Glory Eyes
Twinkle
Stubby
Ody 1 or PSF
Black or Blonde streaked plush

Now a close second:
White Russain
Perfect Mint Julep
Flair or Illume
Stubby
PSF
White Plush or Curious
(08-30-2012 12:56 PM)Mirsoul Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Am almost to my "first dream kitty"

Black Russian
Perfect Morning Glory Eyes
Twinkle
Stubby
Ody 1 or PSF
Black or Blonde streaked plush

Now a close second:
White Russain
Perfect Mint Julep
Flair or Illume
Stubby
PSF
White Plush or Curious

Wow those are cute!
My RFL starter hides Morning Glory and by pure accident I bred this starter with a 9T Russian Black with porcelain shade.
The RFL Starter likely hides Wavy as the Russian Black hides Curious Whiskers which passed on the offspring.
Breeding the offsprings with eachother gave my a Russian Black with Morning Glory eyes and gosh that indeed is very pretty!
I think as your plan is to have these traits with a Twinkle Shade is even prettier than with Porcelain as I hope this Russian Black will hopefully eventually pass.
Good luck with your projects your second project sounds so precious as well!
I'm not at all being realistic, mainly because I still have yet to breed my first set of kitties as
mine are still too young and mainly also because, as the topic title says, I'm dreaming (and I
love to dream).

These would be my 2 dream kitties I think (could always change but never know):
Fur: Abyssinian Blue
Eyes: Ice Crystal, Grape Ice or Odyssey Sorbet (which by the way I don't see listed on the eyes
page but I know it exists because one of my kitties has them) (Shape: Mysterious / Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural (I think but then I'm not sure what's out there)
Tail: Plush
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: Plush
Size: I'm not picky

Fur: Siamese Flame
Eyes: Odyssey Sorbet (Shape: Mysterious / Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: odyssey boo boo
Size: Not Picky
(08-30-2012 01:57 PM)LadyTaelia Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not at all being realistic, mainly because I still have yet to breed my first set of kitties as
mine are still too young and mainly also because, as the topic title says, I'm dreaming (and I
love to dream).

These would be my 2 dream kitties I think (could always change but never know):
Fur: Abyssinian Blue
Eyes: Ice Crystal, Grape Ice or Odyssey Sorbet (which by the way I don't see listed on the eyes
page but I know it exists because one of my kitties has them) (Shape: Mysterious / Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural (I think but then I'm not sure what's out there)
Tail: Plush
Ears: Curious
Size: I'm not picky

Fur: Siamese Flame
Eyes: Odyssey Sorbet (Shape: Mysterious / Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: odyssey boo boo
Size: Not Picky

Oh that seems to be such cute kitties!
The Ody Sorbet do indeed still excist eventhough they are retired and can't be pulled from the current starter kitties they indeed are still available on current breeds Smile
Good luck with your projects!
And I love to dream as well ...
Thank you very much. I am fortunate enough that none of my
kitties are actually starters so who knows. Although, I'm not quite sure
I would actually get that breed from the ones I do have (gray tabbies and
and genesis domino II (he's a cute little thing... fell in love with him when
I found him with his little marking over his eye that looks like a partial moon).
Still, I can dream.... and keep me away from kitty shops cause I tend to fall in
love with all of them and want them all *giggles* but maybe someday I may have
my 2 dream kitties.
(08-30-2012 01:18 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]My RFL starter hides Morning Glory and by pure accident I bred this starter with a 9T Russian Black with porcelain shade.

Yes, this is where my Morning Glory came from as well Big Grin I love it on the black russian and am very close to getting this "perfect" kitty. It's all about the whiskers at this point, keeping my fingers crossed Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's