KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Lets dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am working on my dreamkitty:
Lilac Lynx
Morning Glory (myst-small)
Porcelain or Twinkle
Curious
Ody Boo Boo
2Tone Bl&Wh - Plush

I'm affraid I won't be able to let you know when I succeeded cause I'll probably faint and won't be able to move when I see a box with these stats! Smile
That's gonna be so pretty Yip, goodluck with it !
oci cat choc mocha perfect eyes black wavy whisk fussy or curious tails with ody 1 ears
(06-29-2012 07:19 PM)bigbritchz Topaz Wrote: [ -> ]oci cat choc mocha perfect eyes black wavy whisk fussy or curious tails with ody 1 ears

That would be such a gorgeous kitty! I'm glad someone else loves brown eyes too! Heart
I want to hear more people's dream kitties ?

I want a foxie with odyssey burst eyes blonde streaked curious / plush and fussy tail Tongue Heart

What are yours dream now ?
This is my current project goal kitteh!

Tawny & White
Ody Wonder Myst Big
Natural
Boo Boo Tail
Ody Boo Boo Ears
Blonde Streaked Boo Boo Whiskers

Also Bali Choco
Strawberry Bellini Myst Big
Natural
Curious Tail
Soft Fold Ears
(08-26-2012 10:54 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]This is my current project goal kitteh!

Tawny & White
Ody Wonder Myst Big
Natural
Boo Boo Tail
Ody Boo Boo Ears
Blonde Streaked Boo Boo Whiskers

Also Bali Choco
Strawberry Bellini Myst Big
Natural
Curious Tail
Soft Fold Ears

Oh yush!
That's an awesome & cute Kitty!
You know I love your kitties right?
I still enjoy your Bali Lilac offsprings so bad they are just booming my cattery.
I love how you stuff your offsprings with traits so the end user can really enjoy your breeds!
In this we are similar minded!
Ohw btw I might like to buy an offspring of your fussy Ebony Silver I love the newspaper look of that fur so bad Smile
Ah, the dream Kitty!
Mine would be Russian Black, Apple eye (myst/sm), porcelain, fussy tail (until the POUFY tail comes out!! HINT HINT CALLIE!), SF ears and blonde streaked curious whiskies or same as above with strawberry bellini eyes

Still holding out for the ridable panther from the menagerie too
A girl can dream!
(08-27-2012 07:36 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yush!
That's an awesome & cute Kitty!
You know I love your kitties right?
I still enjoy your Bali Lilac offsprings so bad they are just booming my cattery.
I love how you stuff your offsprings with traits so the end user can really enjoy your breeds!
In this we are similar minded!
Ohw btw I might like to buy an offspring of your fussy Ebony Silver I love the newspaper look of that fur so bad Smile

I totally try to pack them with shown and hidden!! I love hearing from you how they are doing also!

I don't have the Ebony Silver I have the Blue with fussy but I'll let you know when I might have some I am willing to part with LOL <33
(08-27-2012 02:09 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I totally try to pack them with shown and hidden!! I love hearing from you how they are doing also!

I don't have the Ebony Silver I have the Blue with fussy but I'll let you know when I might have some I am willing to part with LOL <33
The Blue oh yes, that's right *face palms*!
I love the Oci Blue by their pale brown fur with burned feet and nose só cute Smile
In fact it is my favorite Oci ...
Nods nods we should talk when you are ready for it Wink

[Image: 7875907572_2656c6dc26.jpg]
These are far family of your kitties Smile
As you see, eventhough they hide prism I try to preserve their precious Mercury eyes as the Lilac had I bought from you because these eyes are just made for them.
The only thing I added in the Mercury line are the black whiskers.
In an other line I breed Gerbera Blue in them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's