KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS Mentor Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
KittyCatS Mentor program is now up and running please sign up to be a Mentor or Mentee!!

The mentoring program will bring together the old and the new KittyCatS lovers interested in the breeding aspect of this breedable for a one-on-one exchange of ideas and to get to know someone in the community who you wouldn't normally get to spend some time with! (And hopefully make a friend who you can talk to about kitties whenever Smile

The mentoring session can last as little or as long as each pair wants as every person being mentored has different questions, some more or less than others, and different needs. Voice is not required and people can be matched based off of if they prefer voice or not to ensure no slow typing or voice barriers get in the way of people wanting to communicate in one way over the other.

There will be no kitties or money exchanged however if any exchange occurs, it's not required of the mentoring program. Smile If your mentor wishes to give you a little goodie for coming to his or her cattery or for being paired for this program, they may but isn't mandatory at all, this is a time to learn about kitties from visiting someone's cattery and really getting a grasp of how they pulled a trait, transferred a trait onto another kitty, or discovered something new, or anything! This is for educational purposes and not for any sort of commerce. (Although commerce-related questions such as pricing kitties may be asked Wink

To Apply to be a mentor - http://bit.ly/KCMentorApp

To Apply to become a mentee - http://bit.ly/MenteeApp

Or visit in world http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/244/32/21
Sounds like a wonderful idea! Smile

I won't apply to become a mentor myself - to be honest, I feel I did my fair share of "mentoring" in KittyCatS ;-) -But I wish you all best of luck with this - both with the program itself and for the people participating, who'll hopefully both learn and meet new friends Smile

-Saga
I can't wait to meet my mentor!!!!!
* Nenya Eun applied ! Smile
Wonderful idea ^^
Thank you soo much for offering this and the on-line application option is wonderful. Love that option!
Well i'm sure i haven't done anywhere near as much as Saga but i do my fair share already of mentoring allready when i see newcomers (and not so new) totally lost.
Great idea though, as long as the mentors really do know their stuff.
Well we are hoping it will become a very positive thing for the entire community and everyone is more then welcome to join.
I sent a notecard saying hi to my mentor Smile
I filled out the application to get a mentor...but have not heard back from anyone yet if I was excepted. Have other's gotten their mentors yet? I see that Bea has. How long do you think it might take.
Maybe my application was lost? Do I contact Sanura about it? Thanks for your help. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's