KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Saga's Docs Class, Sunday the 17th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey all <3

In another thread on this forum, I mentioned that I pondered to host a little "class" on how to use, interpret and contribute to my Google Docs charts, and also mentioned that I'd need a place to hold it.

I've had a astonishing and heart-warming number of KittyCatS-sim-land-and-market-owners contact me both on the forums, in IM's and via notecards, saying I'd be most welcome at their place!
THANK YOU all, I am really touched, and I feel it confirms that this little project of mine is indeed a community-project that everyone seems to back up <3

I've settled for a time now - it will be:

Sunday the 17th of June, 1pm SL-time

-A time that hopefully suits Europeans and Americans alike.

Place? -I don't know yet! But I will post it in this thread when I do Smile I just want to thank EVERYONE who kindly offered me to host it at their place, and hope that no one will feel turned down when I have to chose one. Can't be everywhere at once Wink

The time wasn't easy to find either, didn't want to put it in top of anyone else's auction or event - and I hope I avoided that. I tried my best at least, thanks to Draco and Theo Nacht's auction-schedule, and info that one of the scheduled Sunday-auctions is cancelled that day.

Last, but not least - give us a Community Events forums! lol.... I had no clue where to post this, but ended up in this forum because it's where the Docs themselves are posted. This is a lecture/class/Q&A-thing, and there will be NO raffles, prizes, sales, give-aways or auction of any kind.

Hope to see ya'll next Sunday Smile

-Saga
Oh wonderful I will make sure to mark this on my calendar.
yays!!!!! Thank you so much Saga!!!! Marking my calendar as well SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

(06-10-2012 05:55 AM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all <3

In another thread on this forum, I mentioned that I pondered to host a little "class" on how to use, interpret and contribute to my Google Docs charts, and also mentioned that I'd need a place to hold it.

I've had a astonishing and heart-warming number of KittyCatS-sim-land-and-market-owners contact me both on the forums, in IM's and via notecards, saying I'd be most welcome at their place!
THANK YOU all, I am really touched, and I feel it confirms that this little project of mine is indeed a community-project that everyone seems to back up <3

I've settled for a time now - it will be:

-A time that hopefully suits Europeans and Americans alike.

Place? -I don't know yet! But I will post it in this thread when I do Smile I just want to thank EVERYONE who kindly offered me to host it at their place, and hope that no one will feel turned down when I have to chose one. Can't be everywhere at once Wink

The time wasn't easy to find either, didn't want to put it in top of anyone else's auction or event - and I hope I avoided that. I tried my best at least, thanks to Draco and Theo Nacht's auction-schedule, and info that one of the scheduled Sunday-auctions is cancelled that day.

Last, but not least - give us a Community Events forums! lol.... I had no clue where to post this, but ended up in this forum because it's where the Docs themselves are posted. This is a lecture/class/Q&A-thing, and there will be NO raffles, prizes, sales, give-aways or auction of any kind.

Hope to see ya'll next Sunday Smile

-Saga
wóóót please can you wear a teacher outfit?

(06-10-2012 05:55 AM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]I've settled for a time now - it will be:

My RL B-Day =^.^=
I expect at least one balloon Smile
(06-11-2012 07:48 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]wóóót please can you wear a teacher outfit?

Sure! If you tell me how a teacher looks... Mine looked quite different from each other ;-)

Quote:My RL B-Day =^.^=
I expect at least one balloon Smile

Ohh! Will see what I can do about that Big Grin

-Saga
cool euhm ...
Scotisch skirt with safety pin and eurm,.. an strict updo with half glasses connected with a chain and a stif well ironed blouse?
And an antique brooche & pearl necklace and Birkenstock ofcourse Smile
Even with my very bad english i will come
Thank you Smile
GK
Yay!!! I cant wait to come to this class! Big Grin
Wish I could come..but it is Father's Day and I have plans with my family. Hope you all have a great time...and learn alot.
I now found a location in which to have the class, and updated the original post in this thread accordingly Smile

The class will be at:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malt/195/37/22

Hope to see you all there Smile

As many may have noticed, my charts have had quite an overhaul for the occasion - Khea and I (Mostly Khea!) have been working on "prettifying" them and making them easier to read. I hope you all like the result Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's