KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Name Change Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I unboxed 2 babies & named them. A couple weeks later I decided I wanted to change the names on those 2 so I did that & noticed something strange. When I check the pedigree online it shows the new name. Even if I click a baby from one of those two I get the newer name given to the parent. But when I go into SL & click on one of the babies of these two it will show the old name given as the parent. So the pedigree in SL isn't updating the name change even tho the online pedigree is.
That is normal and why most people don't change the names of their breeders.
Oh well no one told me about that lil problem before & I never saw it mentioned in kitty chat. I guess I won't be doing that again. Smile
maggy will you file a ticket on that with those cats so we can look into it? thanks!
This is how they always behaved, so I do not know if it is a bug - but it would indeed be good if the chat-info showed updated names of the parents as well, just as the pedigree do.
I agree with Saga, especially since many breeders/sellers name their kitties after traits, which is handy for selling and browsing, but I don't really want my kitty to be called 6T-sschoc-mystx3-tawnyinBG Big Grin
I agree as well!
I submitted a ticket just now on it Callie. Smile
I bought a kitten in a fair Cats/2011 Kitty in SL, I received some guidance from the seller ... but I let my kitten in the inventory because I am a college student and spent a long time without going into SL ... He got sick and now is petrified (frozen) do not know how to revive it ... bought food, vitamins, a kittyCastsSl Hud Control 1.19 - Package. I confess I do not know how to handle it I think I lost it forever. I would like to receive via e-mail guidelines on how to get it back or if he really died and has no way to revive it again.
Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you for what they can do for my cat .... so wanted to interact with him again ...
Hi Fabiola,

Since you are registered on the KittyCatS website, it will be very easy for you to submit a support ticket and
someone of the team will help you with your cat.

1 - Go on your pedigree page and find the ID# of your frozen cat. http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/
the ID# is a long and weird number made of letters and numbers (looks like ab5dc71b-9e32-fa1f-33c1-9b9a381bf20b)

2 - Go on the support page and submit a ticket http://kittycats.biz/support/index.php?_mo=vt
don't forget to copy the ID# of your cat in the field that requires it.

You should hear from a KittyCatS CSR within 24 hours (check your IMs and emails).

Good luck ! Smile

Nen
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's