KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: YAY for TIGERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
super fab! i am so happy we have tigers!!!
Big thank you to KittyCats people for giving us fab fab fab menagerie reward!

I LOVE the tigers!
Thank you KittyCats!! Tigers are my fave big kitties!! I love my beloved Tiger Girl!!! Thank you for all of your hard and great job that you did and continue to do!!! Heart
Thank you so much they are so pretty and a wonderful reward for saving up!
I LOVE MY TIGERS! I had to get a full sized one because I want to see it all big and fluffy.

They see me purrin' they hatin'
Patrollin trying to catch me ridin' kitty
Theo's got the EYE OF THE TIGER!

[Image: 7331423962_56ee73d0e0.jpg]
I actually cried a little when I got mine cause I was so happy. (It was a gift from Draco; I was so excited to see they're giftable!) I don't know if y'all saw what I posted on my flickr, but almost the FIRST gift Draco gave me when we joined SL four years ago was a shoulder tiger. It was so very important to me that he started looking for one the minute he mastered the SL controls. It was given to me about a week after we joined, and for more than four years, I've been wishing I had a shoulder tiger I could interact with better. I won't go into why it's so important to me, but it is.

Anyway, this has been something I've longed for since kittycats began. They look so lovely, and I adore my lil teacup gentleman. I named him Surasundara cause supposedly it means Divine Beauty and he insisted it's his name. It's apt... He's the prettiest kitten I could ask for.

Also, I'm really excited to see you guys follow through with something you've been promising for a long time. I think the way you implemented it was excellent, and it makes me feel good, like all the time and money and love I've put into this breedable over the past year+ has been honored. Thank you.
(06-04-2012 07:15 PM)Theodore Nacht Wrote: [ -> ]I actually cried a little when I got mine cause I was so happy. (It was a gift from Draco; I was so excited to see they're giftable!) I don't know if y'all saw what I posted on my flickr, but almost the FIRST gift Draco gave me when we joined SL four years ago was a shoulder tiger. It was so very important to me that he started looking for one the minute he mastered the SL controls. It was given to me about a week after we joined, and for more than four years, I've been wishing I had a shoulder tiger I could interact with better. I won't go into why it's so important to me, but it is.

Anyway, this has been something I've longed for since kittycats began. They look so lovely, and I adore my lil teacup gentleman. I named him Surasundara cause supposedly it means Divine Beauty and he insisted it's his name. It's apt... He's the prettiest kitten I could ask for.

Also, I'm really excited to see you guys follow through with something you've been promising for a long time. I think the way you implemented it was excellent, and it makes me feel good, like all the time and money and love I've put into this breedable over the past year+ has been honored. Thank you.

*hugs*
how do you get the tigers?
Hi Skye,

In order to get a Tiger kitty, you have to pay for it with Kittydollars you get from sending
cats & boxes to the Menagerie (they are represented as your K$ Balance on your account page).

Thanks KC Team for these wonderful kitties, they are really great.

Lovely story, Theo & Draco. Smile
I'm admiring my tiger again and I thought you should know how much I love mine!
Thanks you so much for the tigers!!!!! They're cute and awesome and a wonderful reward to those who have looked after their kitties, carefully bred them and cared for them for a long time!

And huuuuuuge thanks to those who thought everyone should have a tiger if they themselves were able to have more than one and sold/auctioned one not as a way to make money but to share the happiness. My tiger is named after one of those lovely people Heart
Reference URL's