KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Whiskers: Ruby Tipped Black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://kittycats.ws/p?ca43e71dd432347325102

KittyScoutS! - Picky EaterOpen Notes
Fur: Genesis - Patch II
Eyes: Genesis Bronze (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Ruby Tipped Black (Swanky)
Size: Normal
Congratulations!
(08-30-2024 09:18 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!

Thank you!!
Congratulations Monavie.

I can't remember how long I've been waiting for us to get this whisker colour. My Russian Black Passion Vampies have been waiting years.
(08-30-2024 04:11 PM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Monavie.

I can't remember how long I've been waiting for us to get this whisker colour. My Russian Black Passion Vampies have been waiting years.

Yay! When I read that color I thought of how it might look on vampire cats~
For trait placement

Ruby Tipped Black Whiskers
Hi Chloe - Thanks for this info. Can you birth the baby to see for sure what is under the Ruby Tipped Black whiskers? The father could potentially be hiding something lower than Smoke and thus could have passed that on to the baby.

(09-19-2024 01:41 PM)Chloe Karuna Wrote: [ -> ]For trait placement

(09-19-2024 03:08 PM)LittleMe Jewell Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Chloe - Thanks for this info. Can you birth the baby to see for sure what is under the Ruby Tipped Black whiskers? The father could potentially be hiding something lower than Smoke and thus could have passed that on to the baby.

(09-19-2024 01:41 PM)Chloe Karuna Wrote: [ -> ]For trait placement

Will do, the kitten is currently 12 days old, and I'm planning to breed him in just a few more days. I'll make sure to update with the results!
Reference URL's