KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: I am new to breeding kitties and could use some help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i am new to this whole thing and have several questions. the first being if i have beds for my kitties to sleep on instead of the ground does that help them in any way? i also don't understand the cattery too well.
Beds? Of course cats love beds! But, no, they don't effect happiness or breeding.

The Cattery is an option for those who don't want, or can't afford, the prim-space in-world, for their cats.

I strongly recommend using the Cattery for Boxes. Sure, it could be better, but it's far-and-away the safest place to store boxes. For lives, it's up to you and your individual breeding style. Charm and I presently only use the Cattery to store lives we're saving for later perma-pet or sales to collectors .. again because it's the safest place for long-term storage; our breeding style works best using a hundred-or-so tiny parcels on our sim so we're sticking with that, for the time being.
Reference URL's