KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Pictures of huts 1 (WP&KC) & 2 Nola Hellershanks and 2 gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KC Crafty Xmas Community Tree and Decorations
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/So...90/98/1501

Since my little gif didn't work out, Winter is working on a youtube video of hte sim. It'll probably take a few days tho as he's adding music and everything.

I thought tho we should also document each place before it gets picked up.

I am going to intersperse the huts with pictures of gifts from the tree. Because I don't want huge load tiimes, each post will be 2 huts and 2 gifts.

We are starting from the KC giant hut. That will be the starting point and it doesn't count as a hut.

[Image: 6ce0ffc35d08040490098ec3dea3c930.jpg]

Hut 1 is Winter Phoenix & Kayla Woodrunner.
That's us. For some reason you can't walk into the hut. That has something to do with linking everything together to try to bring down the prim count. However we do have 2 sits.

Sit 1. Click on the Gingerbread to dance with him

Sit 2. Sit on Gramma's chair. Or better yet, tell your frenemy to sit on Gramma's chair.

[Image: 25665d299946f0ffa2f74b1b2ef32f76.jpg]

Hut 2 is Nola Hellershanks.

It's a cute tiny railroad and gingerbread town with teacups. So adorable. I am hoping this gif works because I zoomed in on the cats. They are hard to see in a regular jpg.

[Image: ea650b1bc4689299e65c7f5cba49dbae.gif]

Next are 2 gift from the Xmas tree in the middle of the Kittycats Winter space. Click on the stockings to get the freebies. There are tons.

[Image: 8c045806c8f81ba30e61704bb486d19b.png]

Gift from Lotus. Lotus gave a lot.
So in this picture she gave the candycane I'm sucking on, the teddybear I'm holding, the lion king I'm holding, the cute kitty cup I'm drinking from, the snow globe on the ground, the teddy in a stocking , and the other teddybear on the ground. She also included some Xmas textures and gestures.

[Image: e8fe7e92ab7df26062acf2f5da75a23e.jpg]

Gift from Juliana
This cute Schulz Xmas strapless dress I'm wearing is from Juliana

[Image: 06bab7127a4a83c6c1e1703be1db3ddd.png]
Reference URL's