KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Region idling deployed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LL announced on the 5/14 and for this week also that region idling was being enabled on Blue Steel so not sure if it's been active since a week but i think so. Today and tomorrow the other servers will enable it.
I've certainly noticed more love lag instances, up to 4 points, although this of course could be due to other server issues. Has anyone else on Blue Steel noticed any anomalies ?
Apparently only scripts with a constant timer running at 0.125 seconds or less could in any way affect our breeders but thats just the official line from LL.

Could you reassure us on this please KC ?
I'm interested in this topic as well.
I'm no scripter but I'm a little worried about this announcement of Linden Labs.
Because how much I enjoy the online cattery I prefer to do most breeding on my land as I enjoy seeing the kitties while doing so.
I think today I have noticed a couple from which I assumed yesterday would be close to 100% love today who were actually not even close to that today.
It might be my mistake, as for me confusing couples or something, but I just want to be sure nothing is effecting breeding in world.
So indeed I would love a confirmation as well.
As long as Linden Lab did what they said they would, there shouldn't be a problem with any of your KittyCatS.

Appart from that the timer used in them is not even close to this minimum value of 0.125 seconds that some mentioned in the comments section of Lindenlab's FAQ.

Regards,
KittyCatS
(05-22-2012 02:42 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote: [ -> ]As long as Linden Lab did what they said they would, there shouldn't be a problem with any of your KittyCatS.

Appart from that the timer used in them is not even close to this minimum value of 0.125 seconds that some mentioned in the comments section of Lindenlab's FAQ.

Regards,
KittyCatS

Thank you KittyCatS that's a comfortable idea Smile
(05-22-2012 02:42 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote: [ -> ]As long as Linden Lab did what they said they would ...

Lol, hope springs eternal.
Thanks for the rapid answer KC Smile
Reference URL's