KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Can't interract with cats.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 cats on my land, and my friend has one that i gave him. None of them will let us interract, when we try they just run in circles? Also they have never interracted with eachother, and they are all 3 days old btw.
Hi there Lala,

Usually when cats run in circles it is because they are unable to get to the user, usually due to something being in the way or strange physics shapes some mesh items have that block the cats from being able to get to you.

What you can try is taking the cats to a place where there is nothing around. If you do not have a space that is empty to test you can try a sandbox where nothing is around. At the open location rez the cats and see if you are able to interact with them. If you are still unable to, then please check the cats version number, which can be found in the cats info by clicking the info button in the menu. If the version is lower than 1.68, then please grab a free updater can from the lobby of our store. Rez the updater where your cats are and click on it. It will update all your cats on the region, your friend will need one for their cat too if it is a lower version number.

After testing and updating, if they are still having issues, then please file a support ticket and include the ID#s for the cats and the location where they are kept so our team can take a look into the issue.

I hope this information helps.

-Foxie Smile
Reference URL's