KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Perfect Sublime, if you missed the last one!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need look no further than Special Panel C at Myst's auction tonight at Kitty Kottage (slurl is in my signature), 6PM SLT.

Sublimely Serene Sir is newly born and just waiting to spread sublime goodness through your cattery.

Fur: Snowshoe - Bluepoint
Eyes: Odyssey Sublime (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

This handsome little darling is a joint breed with a good friend, we started with two kittens, one she bought at an RFL winter auction, the other a 9t boy that I had just gotten from one of my pairs at the time. Sublimely Serene Sir is one of the latest offspring of this project, and a totally yummy one! Very recessive Snow Blue fur that is pure as far as I'm aware, Perfect Sublime Eyes which should also be pure, Flair shade, Frisky Tail, Curious Ears and White whiskers round out this little 8T gem. Both grandparents hide Mysterious whiskers, so there's a chance he hides that as well for full 9T potential.

He's all set up for your previewing pleasure, his pedigree is in his pillow!

While you're there, feel free to check out all the other lovely kitties that will be auctioned tonight, and check out the Raffle Kitty (which is already open for entries and ticking down) -- he doesn't show much, but he hides at *least* stubby tail AND ody booboo ears!
Reference URL's