KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Eyes - Odyssey Ribbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this new eye overnight:

[Image: 3e7c645dd433a8816aa61d5fc6fca1b7.png]
Inworld photo: sort of like a dusky Dreamy Oasis, very pretty:

[Image: 544a266a02e3f2bacaecca24661928e1.png]

(10-28-2022 08:03 AM)Songdog Woolley Wrote: [ -> ]I got this new eye overnight:

[Image: 3e7c645dd433a8816aa61d5fc6fca1b7.png]
Congrats with a new and beautiful eye Smile
Congratulations!
Very Pretty
So pretty!. grats on discovery
Odyssey Ribbit is recessive to FlowerChild GoodVibrations.

As you can see in the above pedigree, Ordland hides Odyssey Ribbit.

Here we can see this kitten is showing FlowerChild GoodVibrations; the only possible hidden eye is from Ordland, so we have Odyssey Ribbit hiding under FC GV.

[Image: f37011869e044e57d4f005222ae3f7ce.png]

Placement of this eye is *almost* a done deal. I'm personally almost certain that Jerimiah hides Magic Kiss, but I have no proof (yet). If he does indeed hide Magic Kiss (I will pair him with Ody Tuscan Dream to be certain), then this eye will be placed between FC GV and Magic Kiss.
This kitty places Odyssey Ribbit between FlowerChild GoodVibrations and Magic Kiss. The above posted pedigree established that Odyssey Ribbit is recessive to FlowerChild GoodVibrations. Here, using a mate with Odyssey Tuscan Dream, Magic Kiss was pulled from under the Odyssey Ribbit, proving Odyssey Ribbit dominant to Magic Kiss, and placed.

[Image: cc4e52466b017043d8738c09e3cc7b7b.png]
(12-09-2022 06:20 PM)Songdog Woolley Wrote: [ -> ]This kitty places Odyssey Ribbit between FlowerChild GoodVibrations and Magic Kiss. The above posted pedigree established that Odyssey Ribbit is recessive to FlowerChild GoodVibrations. Here, using a mate with Odyssey Tuscan Dream, Magic Kiss was pulled from under the Odyssey Ribbit, proving Odyssey Ribbit dominant to Magic Kiss, and placed.

Awesome - that was a fairly quick placement.
Reference URL's