KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Divine vs Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't tell the difference between Divine and Platinum eyes!

Nothing important here but I thought I'll shoot anyway since the idea just struck me. I am a Platinum fan but have not landed my hands on any Divines to do a closeup comparison. Anyone wanna tell me? Since I am at work (lunch) now and can't shop for a Divine cat? Tongue
Devine is a tad darker than Platinum as far as I can see (windlight settings "nam's optimal avatar and prims"), I dont have them on the same fur, or I'd make a face to face comparison.
Ill post a pic of both when Im back online. The differences are subtle...platinum having a bluer tinge to it, and Divine being a more neutral white.
Found a Divine Close up on my Flickr:-)
I think it is more white than Platinum indeed.
Currently I have no platinum live or pictures to show it next to eachother though I have divine on the black russian and the Bengal Snow I can make a pick of that if this would help?

[Image: 6787106392_632e63a0c2.jpg]
I think the divine is lighter and more neutral.
(05-16-2012 01:26 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I think the divine is lighter and more neutral.

I agree I <3 Divine!
Platinum is sort of more light metal like.
At the bottom of this post is copy of Callie's PSD files she passed out a month or so ago to show the differences. Also a show off of my divine eyed babies because I can, and love them so much hehe.

[Image: 7211433568_f8bfe0ae0f_b.jpg]

Left to Right:
Fur: Burmese - Platinum
Eyes: Divine (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 47 cm (18.5 inch)
--------------------------------------
Fur: Ocicat - Tawny
Shade: Illume
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 15 cm (5.9 inch) - Toy Cat
--------------------------------------
Fur: Bengal - Snow
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 44 cm (17.3 inch)
The Snow on the left has perfect Divine eyes, the one on the right, perfect Platinum eyes. Other than ear shape, their traits are identical.
Thanks! You guys totally rawk! Woo... I think I see a subtle difference now in the pictures. Very subtle. Tongue
Reference URL's