KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Auctions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was wondering if there are any auctions today? Also I had a couple ideas I was wanting some feedback on. I am in sl usually after 6pm slt to about 2am slt , when i get up tho I also chk out the forums from my phone to look for events /auctions. I was wondering, if it hasn't been done already that is, could the people/Sims who do auctions maybe post a weekly schedule somewhere? Or a Google doc? So people can view then w/o getting in sl? Smile Next idea and again if it's done somewhere then please lemme know but i was thinking what about someone doing a later night auction? Kitties are nocturnal after all hehe. I would so do like one or two a week if i had a sim and was knowledgeable enough haha. Anywho just thought I'd bring up some food for thought. Ty all for reading and humoring me.
http://kittycatauctions.blogspot.com/ This a calendar that is regularly updated with all the auctions. I hope this helps you find some auctions that suit you Smile
Yaaaay! Ty so much Smile totally what I needed.
Reference URL's