KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Newborn is sad at 60%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, My little guy Thor is sad. I came online today and found him asleep with 40% happiness, so I petted him for a while and it went up to 64% but now it's going down again and I pet him, play with him, and hold him on my shoulder, but it keeps going down. What am I doing wrong? He is 47% hungry.

I need some happiness advice. I did turn his breeding off yesterday a few hours after he was born.

--Sorrell
(05-14-2012 05:35 PM)Sorrell Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, My little guy Thor is sad. I came online today and found him asleep with 40% happiness, so I petted him for a while and it went up to 64% but now it's going down again and I pet him, play with him, and hold him on my shoulder, but it keeps going down. What am I doing wrong? He is 47% hungry.

I need some happiness advice. I did turn his breeding off yesterday a few hours after he was born.

--Sorrell

Hi Sorrell! Do you have food out for your kitty? If not, you need to pick some Kitty Kibble food at the back of our main store here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...127/110/25

If you do have food out, try picking it up and re-rezzing it. Then make sure your cat is awake, and give him about 30-45 minutes to start eating his food. if he is eating, his hunger will go down.

Make sure both your cat and his food dish are set to the same group as the land. if he still doesn't seem like he is eating, or if you have any other problems, send us a ticket with your cat's location. You can file a ticket here: http://kittycats.biz/support

I hope this information helps! Smile
(05-14-2012 05:46 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2012 05:35 PM)Sorrell Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, My little guy Thor is sad. I came online today and found him asleep with 40% happiness, so I petted him for a while and it went up to 64% but now it's going down again and I pet him, play with him, and hold him on my shoulder, but it keeps going down. What am I doing wrong? He is 47% hungry.

--Sorrell

Hi Sorrell! Do you have food out for your kitty? If not, you need to pick some Kitty Kibble food at the back of our main store here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...127/110/25

If you do have food out, try picking it up and re-rezzing it. Then make sure your cat is awake, and give him about 30-45 minutes to start eating his food. if he is eating, his hunger will go down.

Make sure both your cat and his food dish are set to the same group as the land. if he still doesn't seem like he is eating, or if you have any other problems, send us a ticket with your cat's location. You can file a ticket here: http://kittycats.biz/support

I hope this information helps! Smile

I have food out. Right now he wants to play ball. So we're playing ball. How can I tell he is eating his food? I live in a Linden house and there is no group for the land.
(05-14-2012 05:55 PM)Sorrell Fang Wrote: [ -> ]I have food out. Right now he wants to play ball. So we're playing ball. How can I tell he is eating his food? I live in a Linden house and there is no group for the land.

Hi again Sorrell. You can set a group for your Linden home by going to the Land information window (depending on your viewer this will be under Parcel Details, Land or About Land) and on the General tab look for where it says "Group" and click the button near by that says "Set". This will allow you to set a land group if you choose.

You can tell he is eating his food because his hunger percentage will go down. Normal hunger range for our cats is 0-12% and your cat will eat as-needed while it is awake.

That said, in your recent ticket you mentioned you have out Persnikitty cat food for your cat. Unfortunately that is the type of food used by the Wildwoods breedable cats, which we do not provide service for (it's a totally different breedable cat). You need Kitty Kibble, which is sold at our KittyCatS! main store. You can find our main store here: KittyCatS! Main Store

If your cat is a KittyCatS! breedable cat, then go to our main store at the SLurl link above and pick up a box of Kitty Kibble for it. If your cat is a Wildwoods breedable cat, then you'll need to contact their support, which I believe you can do via email at wildwoodhelp@gmail.com.

Please reply back either here or via your ticket and let us know if you need further assistance! Smile
(05-14-2012 06:56 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2012 05:55 PM)Sorrell Fang Wrote: [ -> ]I have food out. Right now he wants to play ball. So we're playing ball. How can I tell he is eating his food? I live in a Linden house and there is no group for the land.

Hi again Sorrell. You can set a group for your Linden home by going to the Land information window (depending on your viewer this will be under Parcel Details, Land or About Land) and on the General tab look for where it says "Group" and click the button near by that says "Set". This will allow you to set a land group if you choose.

You can tell he is eating his food because his hunger percentage will go down. Normal hunger range for our cats is 0-12% and your cat will eat as-needed while it is awake.

That said, in your recent ticket you mentioned you have out Persnikitty cat food for your cat. Unfortunately that is the type of food used by the Wildwoods breedable cats, which we do not provide service for (it's a totally different breedable cat). You need Kitty Kibble, which is sold at our KittyCatS! main store. You can find our main store here: KittyCatS! Main Store

If your cat is a KittyCatS! breedable cat, then go to our main store at the SLurl link above and pick up a box of Kitty Kibble for it. If your cat is a Wildwoods breedable cat, then you'll need to contact their support, which I believe you can do via email at wildwoodhelp@gmail.com.

Please reply back either here or via your ticket and let us know if you need further assistance! Smile

It was the wrong food for my KittyCats-Thor. Thor is doing well now. He has eaten his new food and is sleeping. Thank you and to everyone who helped.
Reference URL's