KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cuppee's Catters :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've only been at this for about a week now, and I'm completly addicted lol! Just thought I'd share some of my babies! Smile

So here is one of my perma-pets, Snow White, I love her!!
[attachment=413]

This is Snookums (girl, left) and Pookie (b, dark ambr), I just love them!!
[attachment=415]

This is my lil princess here, Preciosa, she cost mommy everything she owned, lawl but is soo worth it!!!
[attachment=416]

These are my two Abyssinian - Lilac's, Fluffy (boy) & Sissy (girl)
[attachment=417]

This is my lil cuppee, she is so close to my heart, we spend lots of time cuddling on the couch lol.
[attachment=418]

These are but a few, that are close to my heart, I have 2 porce black russians I'm raising right now that I'm close to, as well as my Balinese Lilac Lynx, Whimisical White Delectable Darling, and my pair of Mardi Gras Cuties! I'll post more pics later of them, as they are in the cattery! Ty for taking the time to check out my family, I cant wait to see the OS they bring! Smile
Awe you have some lovely babies & Welcome to KittyCatS
Yay!! Ty so much!!! Smile
Lovely kitties Skye, and also really nicely grunged apartment you have too. Did you build or texture it yourself ?
(05-15-2012 01:18 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely kitties Skye, and also really nicely grunged apartment you have too. Did you build or texture it yourself ?

Thank you so much!! And also for the apt! I wish I could build/texture hehe, well I can make a wall haha! But no I rent it from the World of Soap/Missing Mile Sim. Pretty good rates too. Smile
Here's one of my newest lil babies, fell in love w/her right away!!

[attachment=458]

Then we have my vampire kitteh!! Shes breeding an army for me lol!

[attachment=459]
Lovely kitties!!!!!! (scary vampire kitteh!!!!! ) Glad you're having fun and enjoying your kitties :-)
And heres some more of my babies I looove so much!!

[attachment=474] Growl!!!

[attachment=475] SWAK!!

[attachment=476] True love indeed!!!

[attachment=477] My lil devil in green!

[attachment=478] My lil boy blue!
Great pics again Skye, do keep them coming Smile
Hang on, you've been at this a week?! OMG look at all your kitties!!! Superb collection, well done!!

=^..^=
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's