KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SECOND LIFE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HERE'S WHERE TO GET YOUR SL BIRTHDAY KITTYS!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SL...206/254/23

[Image: Snapshot-_-SL19B-Exhibitor-Showcase-SLB-...252-23.png]
It's sad that KittyCats have lost all their cuteness. I miss the old super cute cats that you'd want to collect.
(06-17-2022 07:50 PM)DorisPhlegmcrumpet Resident Wrote: [ -> ]It's sad that KittyCats have lost all their cuteness. I miss the old super cute cats that you'd want to collect.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
(06-17-2022 07:50 PM)DorisPhlegmcrumpet Resident Wrote: [ -> ]It's sad that KittyCats have lost all their cuteness. I miss the old super cute cats that you'd want to collect.

Mmmhh, I wanted to reply that (to me) this is one of the nicer bday cats in a looong time! ExclamationSmile I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them.
(06-16-2022 01:20 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote: [ -> ]HERE'S WHERE TO GET YOUR SL BIRTHDAY KITTYS!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SL...206/254/23

[Image: Snapshot-_-SL19B-Exhibitor-Showcase-SLB-...252-23.png]

I love this design! I'm kind of partial to steampunkery in general and have been enjoying the birthday theme.

Thanks for the great cats! <3
(06-18-2022 10:57 PM)Eiji Kokorin Wrote: [ -> ]

Mmmhh, I wanted to reply that (to me) this is one of the nicer bday cats in a looong time! ExclamationSmile I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them.

I was excited by them too. I wouldn't get that fussed about some troll's first post on an alt account looking for attention.
[/quote]

I was excited by them too. I wouldn't get that fussed about some troll's first post on an alt account looking for attention.
[/quote]

Just because it's my first post. And my opinion differs from yours, does not make me a troll. Quite rude of you to say that.

[/quote]

Just because it's my first post. And my opinion differs from yours, does not make me a troll. Quite rude of you to say that.
[/quote]

This is exactly what a troll would say.
(06-20-2022 01:41 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2022 08:03 AM)DorisPhlegmcrumpet Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

[/quote]

This is exactly what a troll would say.
[/quote]

So welcoming and inviting.
These are gorgeous collectible cats. I love them.
Steam punk.....baby...LOL Not usually bright colours! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's