KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Saga-kitty Auction, Wednesday 16th 2pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I finally planned a "patron"-auction for myself, so there goes:

Wednesday at 2pm at Alley Cats
- note that that is an hour earlier than my usual auctions, since so many Europeans have complained that they're too late ;-)

The kitties are now set up for inspection here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Al.../16/127/23

Note the many boxes lined up at the stage, the 9-traiters, the Lynx offspring etc... Those will be in the RANDOM PRIZE GIVER!

-Yes... I probably went nuts. But heck, Alley Cats is closing, this is my last auction - Let's have some fun!

Hope to see you all there!

Saga

P.S. Maybe you saw my rant about my endless streak of 9-traited tawny GIRLS on the forum, or maybe not - but one of them is now the raffle kitty Wink
Cool Saga I try to make it!
Hmm,.. you have so my cat taste this is dangerous for me you realize that right?
Oooooh great Saga, this is one i'll really try not to miss.

THE best 9T breeders on the grid Smile
Ah yes - there should be no shortage of "traity" kitties Big Grin

Actually, there will even be some of my 9-traiters in the Random Prize Giver! :O

-Yeps, I decided we may as well go down in style, hehe... (Since this is the last auction on Alley Cats, which is now closing)
Just updated the original post with SLurl, raffle-kitty-info, prize-giver-info etc. :-)
bump...

Awesome Cats Smile
Reference URL's