KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: What's the significance of an Easter egg shaped newborn "box"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A recent breeding resulted in a newborn "box" that is actually a pink egg. I haven't unpacked it yet - waiting to find out what that might mean since it's a first for me. I found info on previous years special collections but nothing recent and this newborn comes from 2 fairly standard kitties. Thanks in advance!
Set it to image mode. I think it might be the surprise birth for the Easter cabbits from what you say, that it came from two standard kitties. Mine is in cattery so I haven't seen it in box shape
It is a CabbitS baby. Babies born the 14th to the 21st will be a CabbitS baby -- max of one per Avatar. They will have bunny ears and a bunny tail - though their TRUE ears and tails are under those costumes.
all the above are true! It's a CabbitS! Surprise Birth! they have become somewhat of a tradition around Easter and spring Smile

Hope you enjoy it! I will also have a collar that says "cabbits 2022" in one of 3 colors, pink, purple and teal. (community favorites)
Reference URL's