KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Fur - Tiger! - Seafoam - Updated w Pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think we have a new fur: Tiger! - Seafoam.
Proper kitty picture now available (even though the kitty shows in this picture with a name of Bhreac, he was repacked and then reborn later, so he got a new name of Kibou).
[Image: 80742cfb3c1bfe02df8e74002bd9e688.png]
Congrats. Smile
(03-05-2022 10:23 AM)LittleMe Jewell Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have a new fur: Tiger! - Seafoam.
Proper kitty picture now available.
[Image: 80742cfb3c1bfe02df8e74002bd9e688.png]

Congrats! I'm going to have to see that one side by side with the turquoise to be able to tell the difference, I think.
(03-06-2022 12:53 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! I'm going to have to see that one side by side with the turquoise to be able to tell the difference, I think.

Here is a picture of Dusky Green, Seafoam and Turquoise next to each other. I used a neutral, no-shadow light for the pics, but they do have different Shades (Blush, Natural, & Glitter, respectively)

[Image: 87a38f307377260569c227bacf763a5d.png]
Congrats on the find.

Now a new fur to put into my Rakshasa theme project....
Congrats pretty Tiger
Can you please post up the parentage of the puller cat so we get some idea where it is likely to fall on the dominance charts please? I just wanna know for sure if it is dominant to Chateau Cat Toffee Caramel TBH... (I use Toffee Caramels as my eye and ear placer lines for my Rakshasa theme project as it is currently recessive to all the tigers. The Tiger! Seafoam is unlikely to change this but it is possible)
(03-11-2022 03:15 AM)Pol McLaglen Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please post up the parentage of the puller cat so we get some idea where it is likely to fall on the dominance charts please? I just wanna know for sure if it is dominant to Chateau Cat Toffee Caramel TBH... (I use Toffee Caramels as my eye and ear placer lines for my Rakshasa theme project as it is currently recessive to all the tigers. The Tiger! Seafoam is unlikely to change this but it is possible)

Here you go - The parentage of the Tiger! - Seafoam and the parentage of his parents. He is soon to be partnered to a Cheetah! - AuNatural to pull out his recessive. While I don't have complete proof, all indications (based on all of the babies born) are that the recessive of both of Sallsbury's parents is "Balinese - Cream Lynx". Thus I do expect to pull that as Kibou's recessive. Side note: The kitty is named Bhreac in the first picture, but he was repacked and then reborn later, thus getting the name Kibou).

[Image: 9417ea17e82a9c6275909d2a227768bd.png]

[Image: 5cc0fbb3aee853d83005cbee082d356b.png]

[Image: a3ce326efa028c80e94202e2cd618744.png]

Correction to the above post. I went back and looked at some of my older pictures from other proofs that I've worked on.

In the first picture below, LilGuy is showing "Balinese - Cream Lynx". His mother, Amaya shows "Cheetah! - Blue Raspbery" (from dad, Dar) with "Toyger - Snow recessive" or lower. Thus the 'Balinese - Cream Lynx' must be Rascal's recessive.

In the second picture, we know that Dar's recessive is 'Cheetah! - Blue Raspberry' (from the first picture). Thus the second picture confirms that Batya's recessive is 'Balinese - Cream Lynx'.

Therefore, since Batya and Rascal, both have a recessive of 'Balinese - Cream Lynx', we have the proof that the new "Tiger! - Seafoam" is dominant to it.

[Image: 945dc852a3afbb5e269a1c9251f2b90f.png]

[Image: c30a9da1ac56b55570f994d307cb05cc.png]
ooo finally a new tiger! Grats
*snippage*

So if dominant to Balinese Cream Lynx it is already dominant to Chateau Cat Toffee Caramel which means ALL the tiger furs are still dominant to Chat TC, which suits my purposes fine.

Thank you for that information coz that means I need to change nothing once I get my mitts on a Tiger! - Seafoam. Nice...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's