KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IT IS WITH GREAT LOVE AND APPRECIATION FOR THIS COMMUNITY THAT WE WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 11 YEARS!!

I hope our next trip around the sun together is our best ever to date! Please read this notecard about the truly unique kitty we will be giving to each of you!

We hope you love these as much as we do, and we can't wait to reminisce and look back on the last 11 years as we also look forward, but always remembering the true give is NOW. Smile Happy Birthday! you look GREAT!

===========================================

Presenting the KittyCatS! 11th Birthday
Commemorative KittyCat!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wow 11 years already!?

It has been a fun, crazy and wild 11 years so far, hasn't it?

What better way to celebrate our past 11 years than with some wild and crazy kitties!?

This year we are doing something fun and wild as we remember our past 11 amazing years together! Each birthday kitty will be a unique mix of all our previous KittyCatS! Birthday furs and accessories!!!

So the chance of any two looking the same is VERY slim!

There are 21 Birthday furs, 22 eyes, 16 whiskers, 6 tails, 5 ears and 3 possible shades that each 11th Birthday kitty will be a mix of! To top it all off each cat will be assigned 1 of the 7 previous birthday hats and 1 of the 8 previous collars used!

That means there are over 16 thousand billion combinations for the fur alone, and another 300.000 possibilities for each of these 16 thousand billion furs!!

Each 11th birthday cat will also randomly have 1 of the 10 previous birthday cat poofers! The poofer can be different each time the 11th birthday cat is retrieved from the online cattery or switched to a low prim mode and back to normal prim mode!

Happy 11th Birthday to all our KittyCatS! and our AMAZING Community!!!

We look forward to many more awesome and crazy years with all of you!

Your KittyCatS! Team

KittyCatS! - 11th Birthday Kitty Fast Facts!

= are the KittyCatS Birthday CatS! transferable? - no!
= do they come with food? yes! they come with one week of CAKE food.
= can I get more than one? - they are one per AVATAR... Smile
= do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Birthday traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat.

GET THEM HERE: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki.../124/45/25

©2022 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.
can i still get one of these? I cant find them anywhere
Hi there Destiny. The 11th birthday cats are no longer available. You may be able to find some being sold as PermaPets in the secondary market though. Smile
Reference URL's