KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: sick kitten?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why does my kittens get sick when i get them back from being lost and the support team gives me my kitten back???
(03-04-2022 08:56 AM)Reena Grigorovich Wrote: [ -> ]why does my kittens get sick when i get them back from being lost and the support team gives me my kitten back???

I'd imagine because its been lost or without food for at least 3 days before you file the ticket. They restore them as the server sees them so if its sick when they pull the data it will be returned sick.
Hi there, that would be correct. If the cat has been missing/off the region for more than 3 days before a support ticket is filed, then the cat will be returned sick. Usually tickets are filed within a day of cats getting lost and they are returned healthy. It is also possible that the cats are sitting in your inventory for a few days after the Support Team sends the new copy to you, which the cat would not have access to kibble in there and will get sick before being set back out in world.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in world or file a support ticket and the team will get back to you with more information Smile
Reference URL's