KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i was wondering if this was a rare cat. Im new here and someone gifted him to me.
https://gyazo.com/9bda65375beed18060696c2419cd0bd0
The 'Year of the Tiger' furs are costume furs that consist of random pieces from all the various tiger furs. Since there are so many different possible combinations, it is very likely that your combination is unique and thus 'rare' in a way. However, all kitties born from Feb 1-11 got a Year of the Tiger costume fur.
The cat's true traits are shown on that pedigree snapshot (fur, eyes, shade, etc...).
(02-23-2022 09:30 AM)LittleMe Jewell Wrote: [ -> ]The 'Year of the Tiger' furs are costume furs that consist of random pieces from all the various tiger furs. Since there are so many different possible combinations, it is very likely that your combination is unique and thus 'rare' in a way. However, all kitties born from Feb 1-11 got a Year of the Tiger costume fur.
The cat's true traits are shown on that pedigree snapshot (fur, eyes, shade, etc...).

oooo okay thank you for letting me know!
Reference URL's