KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: COMPLETED: Looking for Sweet Kitty Lou Permakitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow kitty lovers!

I was hoping someone may have a extra Sweet Kitty Lou they wouldn't mind permapetting so I could add it to my collection.

Unfortunately, I missed it last year as I was unable to get online due to health issues, and, by the time I was back, Xmas was long gone, and I had no idea it was even released. I found out this year when I saw Mr Max and have already gotten a Mr Grouch to go with him.

I'm not really a Xmas person, but The Grinch resonates with me so I would very much love to complete this collection, if possible. I am very well-known to wish people a Merry Grinchmas around the holiday season (or a Meowy Catmas).

I understand not everyone will want to part with their Kitty Lou, and that is understandable! I just figured I would throw it out there that I was interested and looking.

Thank you!

EDIT: Big thanks to Petronilla for offering me her Kitty Lou for my collection! It is now complete
I have a Sweet Kitty Lou already permapetted, and am willing to sell her. If you're interested, please message me or contact me in-world.
Reference URL's