KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Marketplace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, the only place to buy any kitty supplies (food/milk/vitamins) is at the store. I am NOT suggesting affiliate vendors, as I actually think they are a bad idea overall for this product. However, I would LOVE to see a store on the Marketplace. I find the Marketplace the easiest way to do shopping for my breedables in general.
Bumping. Would love to get an answer on this and I would really love to see KittyCatS on the Marketplace.
Hi Kimberly!

I thought I had replied to this but perhaps I forgot to hit "enter".

We do plan on being on the marketplace Smile I'm not sure when exactly but hopefully it's pretty soon Smile

I'm so sorry if you felt you were being ignored and thank you for your input AND the bump Smile
No problem, didn't feel as if I was being ignored. We are all busy, just came back a few times and didn't see an answer so I figured I would "bump."

I am SOOOOO glad to hear that KittyCatS will be on the marketplace at some point. That is a huge relief since there is currently only one place to buy kitty supplies Smile Thank you for answering.
Going to the KittyCatS sim is a nice experience, because the shop is beautifully built. I love the little dioramas in the different buildings there.

Having said that, there are times where it is inopportune to fire up the viewer, e.g. from work, so a Marketplace presence would be indeed desirable. Shy
feel free to bump me anytime Smile and i totally get how it's easier at times no not log on and just pick up what you know you need before logging inworld Smile

and also, thanks for the kind words about the store, so glad you like it and have a nice experience Smile that was the goal!
(03-31-2011 12:41 AM)KittyCat Princess Wrote: [ -> ]and also, thanks for the kind words about the store, so glad you like it and have a nice experience Smile that was the goal!

You're welcome! My favourite on the sim is the orgy of drunken squirrels. Discovering that one totally made my day! Big Grin
uh oh.... is that what they are doing? we'll have to remove that! it's a PG sim! Tongue
Reference URL's