KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Special baby from Angel Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Special baby from Angel Collection: Angel Baby - Blue

[Image: 305b5307cc818ef6be5203f8c39712cf.png]
Did you breed an Au natural or is that a costume?
(12-22-2021 08:43 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]Did you breed an Au natural or is that a costume?

Only the wings, halo, and collar are the costume. I had added the wings to an Au Natural pair that was about to give birth.
I had also added the wings to 2 other pairs that gave birth last night. They also have their normal traits from breeding, but with the addition of the blue wings, collar, and halo.
(12-22-2021 02:50 PM)LittleMe Jewell Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2021 08:43 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]Did you breed an Au natural or is that a costume?

Only the wings, halo, and collar are the costume. I had added the wings to an Au Natural pair that was about to give birth.
I had also added the wings to 2 other pairs that gave birth last night. They also have their normal traits from breeding, but with the addition of the blue wings, collar, and halo.

Thanks for clarifying Smile
One other clarification: The Angel pieces (wings, halo, collar) are not really a Costume - they are clothing items.
Reference URL's