KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: I THINK I FOUND THE CHIMERA - SEAL POINT MINK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I didn't see it on the list, and had not seen it before, so I think this is a new fur. And, I love it! It is gorgeous!

It is dominant to Toyger - Caramel. Those are my pure breeders.
(11-02-2021 07:45 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see it on the list, and had not seen it before, so I think this is a new fur. And, I love it! It is gorgeous!

(11-02-2021 07:45 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see it on the list, and had not seen it before, so I think this is a new fur. And, I love it! It is gorgeous!

This is a new fur. Congratulations on the find.

(11-02-2021 08:07 AM)MsKitriana Resident Wrote: [ -> ]This is a new fur. Congratulations on the find.

Thank you so much! Really a lovely fur! See new pic with special eyes, too!

*SQUEE*

That is all.
Congrats! It is just beautiful!Heart
Congratulations!
Congratulations on the find of this new fur.
Congrats on your find Fire, unfortunately we would need to see either Toyger - Caramel pulled back out or a purity proof on your cats, before we can add it officially to the charts as domiant to Toyger - Caramel. I don't doubt that your know your cats are pure but we do need to see proof of it. However its a great starting point for everyone else Smile Even Ivy & I have to prove purity for all to see Smile
(11-03-2021 02:25 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on your find Fire, unfortunately we would need to see either Toyger - Caramel pulled back out or a purity proof on your cats, before we can add it officially to the charts as domiant to Toyger - Caramel. I don't doubt that your know your cats are pure but we do need to see proof of it. However its a great starting point for everyone else Smile Even Ivy & I have to prove purity for all to see Smile

Thank you! Yes, of course, you would need proof in order to be able to list it officially on the charts. I was giving people a reference point.
Congrats Its beautiful, got to love the Chimera's Smile They just make you smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's