KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Unhappy cats in the cattery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My cats in the cattery are unhappy!
They are down at 67% at the moment.
My cats that are not in the cattery never goes under 75 unless they are sleeping, and then they go up again.
This means that I have to give them all happy vitamins or bring them back to SL to make them happy enough to breed...

Anyone else noticed this?
Or are my cats just a grumpy bunch?
(05-04-2012 08:25 AM)Mira Raymaker Wrote: [ -> ]My cats in the cattery are unhappy!
They are down at 67% at the moment.
My cats that are not in the cattery never goes under 75 unless they are sleeping, and then they go up again.
This means that I have to give them all happy vitamins or bring them back to SL to make them happy enough to breed...

Anyone else noticed this?
Or are my cats just a grumpy bunch?

Yes, Mira. I also noticed that for awhile and have asked KittyCats to check that for us too. Sometimes I have to pull them out and cuddle them to increase the happiness in order to give a box.
hi both Smile

I checked on the cattery cats of both of you, but the happiness was normal.
The happiness is composed of several different parameters in the cat, and calculated at the time you load the cattery page.

This means that if you take your cat back to SL, the calculation to show the happiness percentage is done again there, totally separate from the value that was shown in your cattery.

If the SL value matches the cattery value, the calculation should be correct.

I also calculated the happiness manually to make sure, and it resulted there as well in the same values.

Regards
KittyCatS
Reference URL's