KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Current Tests running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Going to pop open a Pandie - Brown & White to run against the Chimera - Washed Tortie test kitty and since I have a Burmilla Latte open I'll run a Cheetah! - Blue Raspberry against him as well.
In light of recent placements heres a quick update with my current tests.

Chimera - Washed Tortie v Pandie - Brown & White - A Washed Tortie had wrong hid, since then 2 Pandie boxes 1st of which will breed next week
Galaxy Lava v Magic Glass - 1st box will be produced on Tuesday
Got Mustache in a starter so running her against a starter with Odyssey FrazzyWave initially.
Intending to look at the Chimera - Charcoal Mist next
I've currently got some tests for Cheetah! - Lime No. 2 against Balinese - Chocolate Lynx going. I've got babies showing each one, so I'm working on pulling the recessives from both of those.
With the proofs on Cheetah! - Blue Raspberry No.2 I switched out my test kitties and am now testing it against the American Shorthair - Blue & White Tabby and Abyssinian - Lilac.
So far got a Blue & White tabby to check hid as I swapped that one out last week after I got the proof, both test pairs will breed tomorrow.

Kayla is running the Bengal - Silver so that's all 3 furs in the range covered, with luck we can get it placed soon Smile
I've now got Cheetah! - Lime tests going against 'Russian - White' and 'Siamese - Chocolate'
Quick Update on my tests

Galaxy Lava v Magic Glass - My test pair produced 3 Galaxy Lava boxes, first hid Grey Matter, popped open the other 2, both breed next week. Incidentally, if Galaxy Lava places above Magic Glass this will also place FlowerChild Lucy as it known to be dominant to Galaxy Lava and requires testing against Magic Glass.

Chimera - Charcoal Mist v Burmilla - Red Silver shaded, just opened a pair to try and get this one placed, first box in 2 weeks.

Got some more cats retiring soon so will look at further tests once I have space.
I've opened boxes to test Cheetah! - Lime against Snowshoe - Bluepoint. They were only just birthed last Friday, so it will be a while before the first baby pops out.
Currently running Cheetah! - Blue Raspberry No.2 v Abyssinian - Lilac. Swapped my pairs after first pair threw out hids 3 times. Now got one of each from current pair, the Abyssinian - Lilac is growing
I'm not running any tests at the moment.
As some of you know, I've got a really busy RL right now. I'm letting my current cats age out.
I'll do a sorting and assessment in February. Thank you to everybody else - and especially Arwen - who is carrying the ball right now.
I'm still working on that Cheetah! - Lime against Snowshoe - Bluepoint.
The main pair gave me a Snowshoe - Bluepoint baby which then produced a Snowshoe - Bluepoint kitten, so no help there yet.
The main pair then gave me a Cheetah! - Lime baby which dropped a Cheetah! - Lime kitten, so still no help yet.
The main pair then both threw their recessives, thus giving me a baby that is of no help in figuring anything out.
The Snowshoe - Bluepoint kitty is due to drop their next baby tomorrow, so maybe something (*crosses fingers*).
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's