KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Help, my cattery is broken!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, all, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having major issues accessing my cattery and I don't know where else to turn. I can only access my boxes, am not able to feed my cats, and can't access my live cats at all, OR unpack boxes. I've tried clearing my cache and also restarted the computer a couple of times. Has anyone else had an experience like this? I've talk to one other breeder who is not having any problems with her cattery, so it could be specific to my computer. Any ideas?
The only time I had a cattery problem, getting and rezzing a new dock worked, but not sure youre having exactly the same issue. Best place for trouble shooting is going to the pavilion outside the KC shop and contacting whichever csr is on, theyre always super helpful.
Hi there Primrose.

If you are still having issues, please file a support ticket and include as much information as you can and photos of your cattery pages as well so we can better troubleshoot your issue.

Thanks!
FoxieCat
Reference URL's