KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Burmilla Lilac / Soul Sparkle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for Burmilla Lilac fur and Soul Sparkle eyes Smile Send me PM or comment here please. Thank you all.
I see several on Torgon's market Beryl.
Perhaps you have been away so long that you don't know about the Online searching tool Torgons for KittyCats?
It's connected to all those profilers you see in the markets.
Yes I have, what is the tool please? Is there a link or a website or a HUD in world? Thank you.

(04-24-2021 11:42 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]I see several on Torgon's market Beryl.
Perhaps you have been away so long that you don't know about the Online searching tool Torgons for KittyCats?
(04-26-2021 07:19 AM)Beryl Landar Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have, what is the tool please? Is there a link or a website or a HUD in world? Thank you.

(04-24-2021 11:42 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]I see several on Torgon's market Beryl.

https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats
Yes I was breeding more back in 2015, but wow this tool is amazing. Thank you so much for letting me know. New breeders really can get good use out of it, too. I feel new since I've been away and plus never really learned how to understand dominance and recessiveness. I wish I picked this stuff up faster. It will take a few months for me to refamiliarize myself with everything again.
Reference URL's