KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Thank you for cat locations in Pedigree!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw that the sim location of in-world cats now displays on the Pedigree, along with their stats! Thank you so much for adding that feature. That will be very useful when we can't remember where we left a cat in-world!
Totally agree. Really, really useful
Thank you!
I see even more functionality now added to Pedigree. For the owner's cats, not only stats but some of the Cattery options now show, such as "Name" and "Unpack," in Pedigree. Now I won't have to switch between Cattery and Pedigree so often. Thank you!
The update is fantastic! I love the new font used as well. Heart
I love that you've done so much work on the Pedigree information.
I have especially loved the bit that allows me to name the cats while I'm looking at the pedigree so that I can analyze the hiddens and then write a name.

Also thank you for the hubbas in the menagerie cats; I've wanted those since before the Hubba Tubba size officially existed.
I'm sorry I'm so late, Ivy what is a Hubba?

(04-21-2021 09:55 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]I love that you've done so much work on the Pedigree information.
I have especially loved the bit that allows me to name the cats while I'm looking at the pedigree so that I can analyze the hiddens and then write a name.

Also thank you for the hubbas in the menagerie cats; I've wanted those since before the Hubba Tubba size officially existed.
Beryl, you're in for a treat.
The Hubba Tubba is a size that is bigger than Bigger de Big and smaller than Megapuss. It is generally available only in Costume furs. However KittyCats has just released the Hubba size in Menagerie tigres and giraffes. You can see these by going to the main store and a size guide is available inside the freebie pavillion.
Reference URL's