KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cattery and CSRs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It occurs to me that the Cattery could speed up, or at least greatly ease, the process of returning wayward cats.

What I envision is a fifth tab "Returns"; and a check-box on the ticket form. If checked, the CSR does not need to contact the customer: simply return the lost cat or box to that special classification in the Cattery; and a message goes to the customer. The customer can then retrieve the cat at her leisure via the Dock. The should reduce the time-to-close for a number of tickets.

The only issue I can see is live cats and lack of food. The special area could have special rules for that, which is part of why I suggested it. In addition, separating the returned cats and boxes from the general population will make them much easier to find.

The nest step would be to automate things so, if the computer systems can verify that a replacement is proper, the wayward-cat-replacement process can become a self-serve process, freeing CSRs for other tasks.
The problem I see with this is that it gives room to sell duplicates.
And to avoid this I think at this moment it is not a good plan.
I really like this idea, but as Kayleigh has pointed out it needs some fine-tuning.

I recently had to file a ticket for a kitty that got lost. He was returned to me in quick order but I was unable to log in for a while, and when I finally got back in-world and rezzed him, his hunger was pretty high.

In a scenario like this, it would be awesome to have a returned kitty sent to the cattery where there'd be food for him and I wouldn't run the risk of him getting sick.
(04-27-2012 07:35 AM)Melanie774 Kidd Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this idea, but as Kayleigh has pointed out it needs some fine-tuning.

I recently had to file a ticket for a kitty that got lost. He was returned to me in quick order but I was unable to log in for a while, and when I finally got back in-world and rezzed him, his hunger was pretty high.

In a scenario like this, it would be awesome to have a returned kitty sent to the cattery where there'd be food for him and I wouldn't run the risk of him getting sick.

I agree it would be awsome if it was possible to have a fine tuned version of this to cover the eventuality of people selling duplicates.
Reference URL's