KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Eye - Cosmic Twinkle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Er, slight change to the original pic as the cat had the wrong texture on the eye.

[Image: 071f1cd7d97dbad05684378830774500.png]

[Image: f1c92c67cf0fe6d28a96308f0ca27c03.png]

Another one that colour changes on the blink.

Video of the blink of Cosmic Twinkle.
This one flashes more orange.
Wow so pretty! Congratulations!! All these new traits are so exciting...Heart
very nice eye eleanor congrats

Absolutely stunning eye - congrats on your latest discovery Tongue

[Image: f25dd60d496a91be52378fd35056f1ab.png]
Congrats Eleanor, very pretty
wow i love them congrats
Very pretty congrats
That's a really nice and subtly complex one! Seems Cosmo might need a new kitty for the USS Tarkus KittyTrek crew...
I just wanted to say that I know Cosmic Twinkle still isn't listed in the ranked section of the chart.
We know people seem to be pulling it with Grey Matter, so we're nearly sure it's dom to Grey Matter but nobody has presented the ironclad proof.

What I don't want to have happen is what happened in the case of Orange Skies where some people were hinting that the eye was possibly really super recessive in order to promote sales, when they knew darn well the eye was dom to Grey Matter.
So I found this today when I was looking around at cats.

[Image: bf5e5f6c3e6a8abd2c2665757294aeca.png]

Here the Cosmic Twinkle appears to have been pulled from the Special baby that shows End 'o The Rainbow suggesting its recessive to that eye. I'll be popping her with a Dreamy Oasis to confirm she hides the grey matter unless anyone else presents a proof to that effect before she passes it. So it certainly appears we have a range of Recessive to End 'o The Rainbow and dom to Grey Matter based on this pedigree.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's